sunnuntai 5. elokuuta 2012

Marilyn Monroe (June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962)


“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”


“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and 
it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”


“I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”


“We should all start to live before we get too old. 
Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”


“All little girls should be told they are pretty, 
even if they aren't.”


“It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.”


“We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”


“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”

(pictures via eforu.com ,
quotes via goodreads.com)


*Her star shines brightly, 50 years after her death.*



~soulbythesea~


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Let me hear you sing.. <3